20th March 2012, 10:03 PM
AbayomiOguntoye

Where can I find the MCQ's and answers on Library and Information Science?

Where can I find multiple choice questions and answers on Library and Information Science

Related Questions:
  1. Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?
  2. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  3. Question papers with answers for Library and Information Science?
  4. Objective questions and answers for library and information science?
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What kinds of questions are asked in Primary TET?
  7. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same? -- [New]
  8. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  12. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  13. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  15. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  16. Eligibility criteria for entrance in TET exam? What is the educational qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  18. UGC NET library science last 8 years question papers with answers?
20th June 2020, 12:50 AM
Shilpa krishna sk

Default Re: Where can I find the MCQ's and answers on Library and Information Science?

Library and Information Science Questions Answers Quizzes (LIS Quiz) is a collection of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and Quizzes covering all the areas of Library and Information Science, Librarianship Studies and Information Technology related to libraries and library management, with special reference to solutions to library cataloging, metadata, and classification problems using RDA, AACR2, MARC21, DDC, LCC, LCSH, FRBR, FRAD, FRSAD, BIBFRAME, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?