9th August 2019, 01:44 PM
Nehalshukla

Is there any entrance conducted by Uttar Pradesh government for B.Pharma and D.Pharma admission?

Hi, I am from Uttar Pradesh and wanted to know whether Uttar Pradesh government conducts any entrance exam or not for admission in B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses? If yes, then please let me know when and how to apply for the entrance.

20th August 2019, 11:49 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is there any entrance conducted by Uttar Pradesh government for B.Pharma and D.Pharma admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nehalshukla View Post
Hi, I am from Uttar Pradesh and wanted to know whether Uttar Pradesh government conducts any entrance exam or not for admission in B.Pharma and D.Pharma courses? If yes, then please let me know when and how to apply for the entrance.
Uttar pradesh government conducts state level entrance examination for granting admission in B. Pharma and other technical courses such as B. Tech, B. C. A, M. C. A etc. The examintaio is being conducted by the name of UPSEE i. E. Uttar Pradesh State Level Entrance Examination.

The application are invited online. You need to apply online and then will have to appear in online entrance examination. After qualifying the examination you will have to sit in counseling for opting college of your choice. If there will be seats in the college of your choice, you will be alloted a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?