31st December 2010, 02:46 PM
Dr Shailendra Rathod

Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an MD Pathologist. I want to do MBA from IGNOU. Is there any entrance exam for it or can i directly apply?If there is entrance exam then what will be probable month of exam..What is the duration?
Kindly Answer my questions and related things and reply me asap.
Regrads.
Dr Shailendra Rathod.
Pathologist.
mob no 9323829321.

31st December 2010, 10:20 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?

hi!

Yes, there is an entrance exam for joining MBA course in IGNOU.

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts IGNOU OPENMAT for admission to its various Post-Graduate Management Programmes.

Date of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examination, 2011: 7th February, 2011

The MBA course is of 2 years duration.

For more details visit IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in.
31st December 2010, 10:27 PM
yajvendra

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?

Dear friend
As i know yes there is an entrance test is done two times in a year for two session for MBA in IGNOU.
the last date for submission of form are:-
For Ist Semester, 2011(January 2011 session) - the last date is 15th December, 2010. For IInd semester, 2011 (July, 2011 session) - the last date is 31st May, 2011.
dear friend the minimum duration of MBA in IGNOU is 5 semesters there is no maximum limit.....
good luck...
31st December 2010, 10:50 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi Sir

1)Entrance Exam for MBA in IGNOU

* IGNOU OPENMAT XXVII on Sunday, the 13th February, 2011 Exam is conducted ,Best Mark in the Entrance exam student will be selected

*50% part is Needed in the Graduate and 40% for Reserved Candidate

Best of luck for your MBA Exam Sir
1st January 2011, 02:30 PM
prnv.kumar

Question Re: Is there any entrance exam to do MBA from IGNOU? Date of the entrance test? Duration of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Shailendra Rathod View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am an MD Pathologist. I want to do MBA from IGNOU. Is there any entrance exam for it or can i directly apply?If there is entrance exam then what will be probable month of exam..What is the duration?
Kindly Answer my questions and related things and reply me asap.
Regrads.
Dr Shailendra Rathod.
Pathologist.
mob no 9323829321.
yes, ignou conducts openmat on second sunday of february for admission in july session and similarly for admission in january session it conducts the test in august. the last date to register for fabruary test is on 15th january.the duration of ignou mba programme is two and half years.
22nd January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of mba entrance exam for 2011
3rd February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of mba entrance exam for 2011
18th April 2011, 04:44 PM

Default When is the MBA enterance exam after 7th February 2011

Hi,
My name is Nischitha. I want to pursue MBA through Distance learning. I want to know the enterance exam dates so that i can prepare myself for the exams...

Please let me know as early as possible..

Regards,
Nischitha.

hi!

Yes, there is an entrance exam for joining MBA course in IGNOU.

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) conducts IGNOU OPENMAT for admission to its various Post-Graduate Management Programmes.

Date of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Examination, 2011: 7th February, 2011

The MBA course is of 2 years duration.

For more details visit IGNOU website www.ignou.ac.in.[/QUOTE]
24th April 2011, 10:19 PM
Suboor

Hello sir,
this is suboor.this time i m a graduate in science from AMU.
Plz tell me sir when we fill the form of mba and which date held the entrance 4 mba.what is the full fees of mba in IGNOU.and sir plz tell me which type question in comesout in mba entrance.plz tell me sir.
16th May 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
I want to join Ignou MBA distance edcn program.But currently im working in Kuwait.SO,can i able to write the entrance exam from here..or what are its procedures..Or whether we can write exam online...or what
Please tell me how can i join with that..
21st May 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
May i know the 2011 entrance exam date for mba?
29th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know that what is the last date for registeration for openmat for august 2011.
5th July 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that what is the last date of form submission and what is the entrance examination date for MBA course 2011.
1st August 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam date of this august month?how to apply for it
1st August 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

hi when can i apply for the entrance exam
1st November 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
i hav completed llb.. can i do mba in distance mode in ignou university ? what is the date of entrance exam ? how far it is useful to me by doing mba ? is there any job offers by doing mba in distance mode ?
1st November 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hello,
may i know the scheme of II nd semester of MBA.... of 2011
9th January 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
I would like to know the entrance exam date in 2012 besides feb 2012
25th March 2012, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

sir may i know when is the last date for online admission for MBA through IGNOU
23rd September 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i have the last date of entrance exam for doing mba in correspondency in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?