30th September 2016, 04:09 PM
Rajesh Dandage

Is there any fee concession for SC students in CDAC?

Hello sir, I am BE last year appear student. I want to know is there any fee concession for sc category boys students because , I cant afford the fees I really want to do get admission to CDAC, so please any chance about free admission or any other way for admission?

13th October 2016, 08:21 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any fee concession for SC students in CDAC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Dandage View Post
Hello sir, I am BE last year appear student. I want to know is there any fee concession for sc category boys students because , I cant afford the fees I really want to do get admission to CDAC, so please any chance about free admission or any other way for admission?
** Yes, there is a fee concession for SC/ST and OBC candidates but to avail this concession your total annual income of the family must be less than Rs 3.00 lakhs.

** you can also avail a stipend of Rs 3,000/- per month for SC/ST candidates during the course duration.

In order to do this course graduation in Engineering or equivalent is needed with 50% minimum marks from recognized institute.

For more details log on to : www.cdac.in/
19th July 2017, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Is there scholarship for SC students (girls) to study in CDAC Pune 2017-18 ..How to avail this ..Where to apply ..Plz gimme a detail description how should I proceed ...Need help urgent
19th February 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am BE last year appear student. I want to know is there any fee concession for nt category boys students because , I cant afford the fees I really want to do get admission to CDAC, so please any chance about free admission or any other way for admission?
21st February 2018, 12:38 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses are full-time courses of 24-week duration. The fee for all PG Diploma courses (except PG-DBDA) is Rs. 80,000/- + service tax as applicable at the time of taking admissions. The fees for PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA) is Rs 1 lakh + service tax The total fees for the course is Rs. 80, 000 and you have to be paid in two installments by Demand Drafts drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “C-DAC, ACTS” and payable at Pune The first installment of Rs. 2, 500 is to be paid The second installment of the course fees of Rs. 77,500 you have to be paid
Read more at: www.aiming.in
18th August 2019, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any fee concession for SC student for C DAC course
5th September 2019, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, Is there any way for admission to CDAC for SC students or any fee compassion... Please give me that all details.
7th February 2021, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any consideration of caste through the admission process????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?