8th June 2020, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Are there any Graduate degree courses available with specialization in Animation?

I am interested in Animation so I want to pursue a course in Animation. I have just qualified my Diploma in Computer Science Engineering. What should I study now? Any graduate degree courses in Animation?

11th June 2020, 12:44 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Are there any Graduate degree courses available with specialization in Animation?

Hi,
Below listed is the degree courses you can apply for

->B.Sc in Animation.
->B.A in Animation.
->Bachelor of Fine Arts(BFA) in Animation.
->B.Sc in Multimedia and Animation.
->BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation.
->B.Sc. in Animation and VFX.

All the above mentioned courses are 3 years graduation degree courses which will help you to gain skills needed for animation,it will prepare you for the role of animator else you can also go for diploma courses or certification courses like

->Diploma in Digital Animation.
->Diploma in 2D/3D Animation.
->Diploma in Animation and VFX.
->Diploma in CG Animation.
->3D animation course.
->Advance Diploma in 3D Animation, VFX and Multimedia.
->Adobe After Effects.
->Autodesk Maya Master.
->Animation Master.
->Cinema 4D Master.

You can choose any particular course based on your area of interest in animation.
11th June 2020, 08:30 PM
Aditiroyee

Default Re: Are there any Graduate degree courses available with specialization in Animation?

Yes,Any Aspirants who have cleared their 10+2 from any stream can pursue an Animation course at the graduation level. Apart from these, Aspirants can also pursue this course after Diploma.
11th June 2020, 08:54 PM
Aditiroyee

First of all to become an animator there is no specific educational requirements. The most important thing that one has some idea of doing something new as well as creating new. Apart from these any aspirants can pursue this course after 10+2 educational level. So you can start any animation course after your Diploma .There are a lot of institutions which offer various course .They provide it with a reasonable fees.so you can join as soon as possible.

Thank u .
12th June 2020, 03:51 PM
shhkala

yes there are so many degree, diploma and certificate courses in animation. you can get diploma course in so many colleges but there are few colleges which provide graduate degree like-
BA in Animation & Multimedia, BA in Animation and CG Arts, B.Sc. in Animation & Multimedia, BA in Animation and Graphic Design, Bachelor of Visual Arts (Animation), BA in Digital Film making and Animation, Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics, and Web Design, B.Sc. in Animation and Gaming, B.Sc. in Animation and VFX etc. All of these are 3 year bachelor's degree program. You can choose one of them according to your interest and preference.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?