15th October 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Computer Engineering holder can pursue Animation course?

Well i have completed my diploma in Computer Engineering and i love animation. So can i join animation after diploma or not?

15th October 2016, 06:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma in Computer Engineering holder can pursue Animation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i have completed my diploma in Computer Engineering and i love animation. So can i join animation after diploma or not?
Well to become an animator there is no specific educational requirements that one needs to have to join this course. The most important thing that one has to have in order to join the course of animation is passion and creativity, idea of doing something new as well as creating new. So, if you want to be successful in this field so its important that you must have creativity within you and that needs to be showcased from time to time when ever is required. But still apart from this one can join animation course after 10+2 level of study in any stream and there is no such minimum marks required. Minimum age should be 18 years at the time of admission and there is no upper age limit.

So, yes you can join the animation course after completion of diploma in computer.

Top institute for animation course are:

Arena Animation :www.arena-multimedia.com/

Maya Academy of advanced Cinematic : www.maacindia.com/

Zee Institute of Creative Arts: www.zica.org/

Global School of Animation : www.giga.ac.in/

Toonz Webel Academy : www.webeldq.com/
15th October 2016, 07:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Diploma in Computer Engineering course are eligible for B.Sc in Animation course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or completed diploma course from a recognized board or recognized University are eligible for B.Sc course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
14th July 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I join animation courses after diploma computer engineering
1st August 2022, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Is a computer engineering student can become an animator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?