27th November 2019, 04:19 PM
Ch. Narayan

Is there any IIT offering M.Sc. Mathematics course for ECE Engineering Graduates?

Hi, I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) and now wanted to do M.Sc in Mathematics. Am I eligible for it? Does any of the IITs offers M.Sc Mathematics? Which other similar colleges would be good for M.Sc Mathematics?

26th December 2019, 02:09 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any IIT offering M.Sc. Mathematics course for ECE Engineering Graduates?

Only IITs offer M.sc in Mathematics to B.Tech candidates. For pursuing it you have to crack IIT JAM entrance test. You can also try for IISC and TIFR.
28th December 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any IIT offering M.Sc. Mathematics course for ECE Engineering Graduates?

I want to know how many schools in Madhya Pradesh offering agriculture as subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?