18th August 2011, 01:00 AM
sandilyanvimal

How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?

Sir,
I completed my ML in law by distance mode obtaining 55%marks.Now i am working as a judicial officer Now i wish to do Ph.d in law by distance mode in india Please guide

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for pursuing Law through distance mode? Is distance Law valid for practicing law in court?
  2. Where to join bachelor of law course in distance education mode in India? I am having MSc B.Ed
  3. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  4. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [New]
  6. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  8. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  9. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  10. How can I do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  11. What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
  13. Can I do BL/BGL/LLB/ML or any law degree through distance mode? Fess, dates and admission details?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  15. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  16. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  17. Possibility of studying LLB through open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
8th December 2011, 01:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?

Hello Friend,
School of Law offers Ph. D Program. Minimum qualification is LLM. with 55% marks & 5 years of experience in Teaching or Research experience or law related work experience . The candidate has submit a research proposal along with the application specifying the broad field of study and the importance and significance of the research.
Application form and other details can be obtained from, IGNOU.
Minimum Course Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Course Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 14,000

Regards
8th December 2011, 10:10 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

School of Law offers Ph. D Program. Minimum qualification is LLM. with 55% marks & 5 years of experience in Teaching or Research experience or law related work experience . The candidate has submit a research proposal along with the application specifying the broad field of study and the importance and significance of the research.
Application form and other details can be obtained from, IGNOU.
Minimum Course Duration: 2 Years
Maximum Course Duration: 5 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 14,000
13th April 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.com in 2005,regulare, M.B.A in Intrnational.trade mngt in 2010 one year executive distance mode, can i qulify for admit Phd prog or some thing ,please guide ,and provid info.thanks for your coment ,manoj kumar,new delhi
23rd September 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.com(Hons),M.com in Accounting and also LLB.i am now student of LLM.can i qualify for Phd in law through distance learning?
26th February 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I have complete B. Com in 200-01& L.LB complete in 2004 since I practice in court & Also completed D.T.L& G. D. C& A in 2006. Then I complete L.LM in Higher Second class in 2012. Can I qualify for PhD.
11th February 2014, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

if anyone has got only 54% or less marks in LL.M., can he is eligible to do Ph.D. in law from any university in India ?
11th February 2014, 08:30 PM
Sowmya449

Exclamation Re: How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?

Of course not! They must have atleast 60-70% marks... If they are excels this is not a matter...
18th May 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 53% marks in LLM and pracised as advocate for 23yrs. do i have any chance to get admission to Phd in Law?
25th August 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: PHD in law through correspondence in delhi

I am a CS and have done BCOM LLB, as CS degree is equivalent to a masters degree, so from where i can do phd in law??
30th August 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

my ll.m distance with 54%.how can i do my p.h.d in law?my advocacy practice is 11 years.suggest...
2nd May 2015, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have secured 53% marks in LLM and pracised as advocate for 23yrs. do i have any chance to get admission to Phd in Law?
no sir, it is mandatory to have 55%mnarks in master degree ,as laid by u.g.c of india
24th May 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have finished L L M through distance education and practices law for 23 years and I've secured only. 50% marks L L M. Can I pursue PH.D? If so guideme
13th March 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed LL.m with 55 per cent marks please suggest me how and where to get admission in ph.d in distance education in India.
9th October 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in law by distance mode from home .how I will get connected with the teachers and the materials
28th December 2019, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue phd in law through distance learning..what r the best options nd universities which i opt for except ignou.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?