22nd July 2012, 04:43 PM
shafil

Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%

sir i have completed my b.tech in mechanical stream with a percentage of 55%.so please can i have any job opportunities in any government or private or software sectors?

11th September 2012, 01:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%

After completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream, you can try for jobs in state transport corporation. You can also obtain jobs in automobile manufacturing or servicing firms. Most of the PSU prefer candidates with 60% marks for selection. In order to get in to top MNC, you must gain work experience. Based on your performance, you can expect jobs in any of the firms.
27th May 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%

i am studying 2nd mechanical engineering after copletion of my cource what are my job oppertunies
13th February 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have completed my B TECH mechanical in 2012 and i am not having any experience and i am looking out for jobs in govt sector or private firms last i attended 2 interviews for freshers they are not accepting i don't know why i am frustrated about my future so please help me regarding this please revert me back sir my Mb no is 8123048487.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?