26th September 2011, 07:35 AM
padma544242

Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?

sir,please tell me the job opportunities in govt sector for electrical and electronincs engineering .

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  2. Government Job Opportunities for BE EEE candidates?
  3. In which companies I am applicable as per my academics?
  4. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  5. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  6. Is there any job opportunity in AP in government sector? I am studying 4th EEE with 67%
  7. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  8. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  9. What king of jobs available for girls in EEE sector?
  10. Which course is better between ETC and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? What is the salary package?
  11. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
  13. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student? -- [New]
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  16. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  17. Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?
  18. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
14th October 2011, 08:17 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?

Where you go EEE graduates are must and you may also go for software field.EEE graduates have more jobs in government sector.
The available jobs in government sector are
1.BEL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.BANK JOBS
6.UPSC JOBS
7.DRDO
8.RAILWAY JOBS.
The minimum qualification for above jobs is graduation in any recognised university.
The maximum age limit is 30 years.Relaxation is available for reservation sc/st candidates.
15th October 2011, 02:02 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?

Hi dear,

Where you go EEE graduates are must and you may also go for software field.EEE graduates have more jobs in government sector.
1.BEL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.BANK JOBS
6.UPSC JOBS
7.DRDO
8.RAILWAY JOBS.
The minimum qualification for above jobs is graduation in any recognised university.
The maximum age limit is 30 years.Relaxation is available for reservation sc/st candidates.
Thanks
7th November 2011, 11:47 PM
sant8055

Hi there are numerous job opportunities in Govt Sector after EEE. Try applying in PDCL (Power Distribution Company Limited) which will give you a better career opportunity of you life and Railways, Telecommunications BSNL, MTNL, Metro Railways etc are few to name. Try reading Employment News and improve your communication skills. Best of LUck
8th December 2011, 11:19 AM
jayparikh

Post Re: Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by padma544242 View Post
sir,please tell me the job opportunities in govt sector for electrical and electronincs engineering .

Hi,

there are no. of jobs for your field in government sector , you can apply in any of the followings:-

BHEL
ISRO
DRDO
GAIL
IPR
PRL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC
Power finance corporation
EIL ltd.

so,go ahead, you will have great future.

best of luck

regards.
8th December 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I studying 4th b.tech in kkd.
Plz tel me what are the vaicancies for the pass outs 2012
12th December 2011, 09:53 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Hello friend
There are many job opportunity for B.Tcch EEE candidates.in both public as well as private sector .you must have to score minimum 65% marks in your B.Tech carrier .
Core Companies how can provide jab for EEE

*-BHEL
*-ISRO
*-DRDO
*-GAIL
*-IPR
*-PRL
*-SAIL
*-BEL
*-NTPC
*-Power finance corporation
*-EIL ltd.

All the best
krishnamurariray3165
14th February 2012, 11:56 AM
swati_forum

1.BEL
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.ISRO
5.BANK JOBS
6.UPSC JOBS
7.DRDO
8.RAILWAY JOBS.
The maximum age limit is 30 years.Relaxation is available for reservation sc
29th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

JOB OPPURTUNITIES FOR EEE STUDENT?
I AM DOING MY BTECH SECOND YEAR WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPURTUNITIES IN RAILWAY SECTOR FOR GIRLS SHOULD WE HAVE TO WRITE ANY EXAM
18th August 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualities required to join this jobs
1st September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I applicable in NPCIL By AMIE Electrical.
1st September 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NPCIL After AMIE.
29th December 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i an in second year in eee ,i have scored 58 percent in 12th is it negative drawback for public sector
2nd January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of eee branch.
3rd January 2013, 05:08 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream-----------------------

1.railway
2.bank job
3.upsc
4.bhel
5.bel
6.isro
7.sail
8.gail
9.ntpc
10.power grid

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th February 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the railway jobs available for eee students
17th July 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

particularly about the jobs related to eee in isro
6th August 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am B.E. mech.1st year student.Is there any scope for mech. branch and how much i have to score to get good job with good salary
3rd May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my 2nd pu so which course should i take in BE to get a good job in isro
8th October 2014, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I am studying final year in stream of EEE pls give me some information about EEE jobs in 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?