24th September 2020, 01:49 PM
Thanmayee kodakanti

Is there any job opportunities in Indian Armed Forces for Doctor of Pharmacy qualified Graduates?

I am a Pharm.D 6th year student. What are the posts that are offering for Doctor of Pharmacy graduates in Indian Armed Forces? How much can I earn? And, how can I apply for that job post? (Doctor of Pharmacy is a 6 years course which covers overall therapeutic activity of drugs and treatment for diseases?

9th October 2020, 01:43 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Is there any job opportunities in Indian Armed Forces for Doctor of Pharmacy qualified Graduates?

You can join IAF by giving exams AFCAT or CDS, once you clear them you have to appear for SSB interview. You must clear then you will be appointed.
Any one whose a graduate can appear for these examinations.
The average salary for a Air Force Pharmacist is Rs.28000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?