15th January 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job for underagraduation in railways?

I was completed my intermediate in the 2004.Presently working with private oraganisation but any how they were asking me for graduation so please required job in railways by base of intermediate?

6th August 2013, 02:21 PM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any job for underagraduation in railways?

Hello

Yes there are jobs in railway based on intermediate.
Group D jobs are only there for the intermediate students. The news about the jobs and the recruitment are available in the daily employment news paper.
So if you find any job of railway matching your profile, then just get the form from any book depot fill it and post it.
And crack the exam and interview and there you are with the job.

Good Luck...
9th August 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir I completed my 12th with 67% im doing 1sem bca now can I apply for any post in railways ?? mail me sir plzzz "[email protected]"
22nd January 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my intermediate in 2015 . I want a job in railway dept. I have got 96% in my intermediate . Due to financial problems i want to stop my studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?