3rd May 2010, 09:26 AM
vinod.sharma2929

Is there any necessity to have Maths in 10th to qualify RPSC and to get third grade teaher job in Rajasthan ?

I did my study from UP. I did not have maths in tenth class. I had English, Education and sanskrit in 1st year and 2nd year whereas in final year I had only two subjects ie; english and sanskrit. I got married in Rajsthan and doing B.Ed. from Jammu. I want to do job of third grade teacher in Rajasthan. Am I eligible for the same as I did my study from UP or any other exam is required to get the job.
Plz suggest

Ragards

6th May 2010, 11:46 AM
satishkomer

Default Re: Is there any necessity to have Maths in 10th to qualify RPSC and to get third grade teaher job in Rajasthan ?

As it is clear that you are doing B.Ed ,,But kindly specify the subjects......for that you want to make your career as far as my knowledge is concern.....

There so many Educational sanghatan....like KVS, Navodaya....etc in U.P. which give adds and select Teachers.

you can get chance there.....

It is normal thing if any school want sanskrit teacher....they need B.ed with sankrit subject....
23rd May 2010, 08:21 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any necessity to have Maths in 10th to qualify RPSC and to get third grade teaher job in Rajasthan ?

See, B.Ed is the basic degree needed to be a teacher, besides B.Ed, some schools [chains of school like KVS, DAV, APS etc] use to organise special tests also.

While some other schools just asks for the degree and you can get into them with a personal interview only.
17th June 2010, 02:05 PM
Amritansu subh

Yes since you are applying for B.ed then you must have a math degree,as math is compulsary subject in this time.
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
21st June 2010, 08:28 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,
maths is very important subject though,you can get your intended job in some institutes.
For applying a teacher's job the B.Ed degree is compulsory. As you had not maths in 10th ,may be there will be no problem.
Good luck!
15th July 2010, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What will include computer subject in B.ed
29th July 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i did b.a .english from du in 2007,regular with 50

hello ,sir. i,m facing a major query please answer it.i completed b.a.english in 2007 from du,regular with 50 % marks.i want to take admission in m.a.english in regular course in 2011 in du.even if i crack the entrance,will they give admission to a 4year gap student? i,m 24 right now,i,m eligible or not4 t admission? and one more thing i took admission in du,regular course of m.a.english in 2007 but left it and did,nt appeared 4 my final year exams last year4 sum problems but want to do it now.so am i eligible to take admission again in same course.will t university let me do that.plllzzzzzz sir answer this.thanks.from naina

5 .i want to take admission in m.a.english in d.u.,jnu or jamia in regular course not in correspondence next year .there
31st October 2010, 07:39 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear riends,

in each and every exination board and the state board the math is compulasary paper in

the 10th so why you are taking ab out the math in the 10th,

if you passed the 10th then

you have already math in the 10th.

so there should not any question regarding this.
15th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

my 10th class maths is not clear,but now am doing MBA. and even preparing for ias exam.is it compulsary to clear 10th class maths for ias selection?
28th May 2011, 10:47 AM
Bhojrajjangid

After passing tet exam you can write rpsc 3rd grade exam
28th May 2011, 10:56 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Your 10th class maths is not clear,but now you are doing MBA. and even preparing for ias exam. It is not compulsary to clear 10th class maths for ias selection.
28th May 2011, 11:04 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Your 10th class maths is not clear,but now you are doing MBA. and even preparing for ias exam. It is not compulsary to clear 10th class maths for ias selection.
6th June 2011, 05:14 PM
SUMITRA_M

Do not worry. For sitting in third grade teacher exam of rpsc it is neccsary to qualify the rtet exam that should be conducted by rajasthan board of secondary education in the month of july, 2011.
For rtet exam a candidate is required a b.ed degree or two year stc degree from a NCTE recognized college. The subject of 10th and 12th have no value for rtet of rpsc exam.
6th June 2011, 05:21 PM
SUMITRA_M

For Ias exam the essential educational qualification is a graduation pass from a government recognized university. No subject and no percentage of any class or degree is compulsory for ias. So feel free to apply for ias.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?