14th February 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height?

My height is 164 cms and want to become Deputy SP in Rajasthan police. Is it possible, or any power to relax in height in general category candidate.

14th February 2017, 09:54 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height?

Recruitment in Rajasthan Police department for the post of Police Sub Inspector and Deputy Superintendent of Police is done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.

No, you are not eligible for Rajasthan Deputy Superintendent of Police as per your height.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for Rajasthan Deputy Superintendent of Police post are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 20 years to 25 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

Selection procedure :-

Written Test (RPSC),

Physical effenciency Test,

Interview by RPSC.

The physical requirements for a Sub Inspector are as under :

Height : 168 cm

Chest : 81 cm (expansion min 5 cm)
15th February 2017, 08:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a deputy SP in Rajasthan Police on the basis of 164 cms height?

Eligibility Criteria Required for the post of Deputy SP in Rajasthan Police Department:

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for the post of Deputy SP in Rajasthan Police Department. As you have not met the required eligibility criteria, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For Deputy Sub Inspector:

>> Minimum Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university

>> Minimum Height Required - 168 cms

>> Minimum Chest required - 81 cms (Expansion of minimum 5 cms)

>> Minimum Age required is 20 years and maximum age must not exceed 25 years to be eligible.
22nd April 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell the complete procedure for applying for sp post in Rajasthan after graduation full filling all the criteria.
22nd April 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure to become sp in Rajasthan police and how to apply for the same and the syllabus too after a fulfilling all tge criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?