8th December 2010, 10:26 PM
manooha

Is there any new job opening available for passout graduates from the field of Computer Science Engineering?

hi are there any good openinigs for 2011 passedouts from engineerin in computer science
kinlldy mail me the suggestions

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Ph.D after 7 years MCA?
  2. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a job in computer field after passing computer science diploma?
  4. Companies offering jobs for computer science graduates? Which government sector has jobs for computer science graduates in Kenya?
  5. What type of Engineering can be done after 12th with Computer Science?
  6. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  7. Is there any job vacancy available for ME graduates?
  8. Can I get a job in Animation field after passing 12th standard? I am planning to join computer science and engineering
  9. Computer Science Engineering from Abroad offers most attracting and high paying job profile?
  10. Details of B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Job opportunities through this field?
  11. How can I get a job after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which Companies offer jobs to B.Sc Computer Science graduates? -- [New]
  12. How to get a job in computer field while doing computer science engineering diploma?
  13. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  14. What are the opportunities for BSc computer graduates
  15. What are the jobs after B.E in computer Technology field in Railway?
  16. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  17. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
5th February 2012, 07:24 AM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

Default Re: Is there any new job opening available for passout graduates from the field of Computer Science Engineering?

yah is there BCA is the good course and easy to pass out it is 3 years course and will have campus selection with high salary offer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?