19th April 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any online entrance exam available for NEET?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th now and preparing for NEET exam, I want to know is there any online entrance exam available for NEET or do I need to appear for the offline exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th April 2017, 06:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any online entrance exam available for NEET?

No, NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) conducted by CBSE for admission in medical courses.

The entrance examination is conducted in offline mode and conducted in only one stage which contains objective questions with MCQ's.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
19th April 2017, 07:10 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is organised by CBSE once every year for admission in MBBS and BDS degree courses in any medical college across India apart from AIIMS.

Now as far as you are concerned about the possibility of appearing in NEET in online mode then for your information NEET is only held in offline mode i.e; Pen-Paper mode and hence you will have to appear in the offline mode of same.

For more details about NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
19th April 2017, 07:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission in medical courses in government and private colleges.

The examination paper contains questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The examination is conducted only in offline mode. All the question are MCQ's based and each question having four options with one correct option. You have to the bubble one with correct option on OMR sheet provided to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?