24th September 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for NEET? Is it really useful?

Dear sir/madam,

I am currently in 10th. I will complete my 10th with igcse board. I took a gap of a year due to medical reason. I want to continue my studies (11th std and further) with SSC state board. Further more I want to take 11th 12th science for medical. I want to know about the NEET Exam. How to appear for it? And also is it useful?

25th September 2015, 09:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NEET? Is it really useful?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. NEET examination has been replaced by AIPMT in 2014. It is an National Level entrance examination which is conducted by CBSE for admission to Medical courses like MBBA, BDS, etc. in various colleges across India. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream are eligible to appear in NEET examination. You can apply for AIPMT examination by filling online application form which is available at AIPMT official website www.aipmt.nic.in
25th September 2015, 11:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NEET? Is it really useful?

First of all, let me tell you that National Eligibility cum Entrance test which is in short called NEET exam is replaced by the All India Pre Medical Test by the Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduate admissions in MBBS, BDS.

If you want to make your career in medical field and want to become doctor after 10+2 then you must apply for the AIPMT exam. For this exam, you just need to meet two eligibility criteria, one is 10+2 passed or appearing from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and minimum of 50% marks.

Second criteria is that you must attain the age of 17 years on the 31st December of year of admission.

When you satisfy both these eligibility criteria, you can apply for the AIPMT exam for which notification is generally released in the December of every year. Online application for the exam is done at the official website of AIPMT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?