22nd May 2011, 10:41 PM
vikasrohilla

Is there any online study material for SNAP exam? Which books to be preferred? How to prepare for the exam?

can nybOdy tel bOut online study material related to snap exam...ny book preference and hOw make prpare fOr this exam..

31st May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any online study material for SNAP exam? Which books to be preferred? How to prepare for the exam?

i want to prepare for snapp so what is the requriments to get in snap
5th July 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any online study material for SNAP exam? Which books to be preferred? How to prepare for the exam?

can u help me in study?
23rd October 2011, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

i want to know books name for snap
6th November 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

any online or offline material for snap general awareness section
22nd November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

witch book prefect for the snap exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?