29th July 2020, 08:02 PM
Arasi912

Is there any opportunities for CA students in Indian Army?

I am Arasi a female candidate and presently 27 years of age. I have completed CA IPCC both groups. I am very much interested in joining Indian Army. Is there any scope for me? Is there any post or designation or any department in Indian Army for which I am eligible at 27 years with CA Inter?

1st August 2020, 02:18 AM
Subhishna

Default Re: Is there any opportunities for CA students in Indian Army?

Candidates can join in Indian army for accounting job but most preferably the age should be between 18-23/25.

So it is not possible for you and joining Indian Air Force is a better option for you.

The eligibility criteria needed to become a chartered accountant in Indian Air Force is:
1) A CA certificate from a recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate in all subjects of all semesters during there graduation.
2) You have to pass Air force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), then physical and medical examination based on the performance in written test.
3) Age should not be over 27 years old before the commencement of the training.
3rd August 2020, 07:43 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any opportunities for CA students in Indian Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arasi912 View Post
I am Arasi a female candidate and presently 27 years of age. I have completed CA IPCC both groups. I am very much interested in joining Indian Army. Is there any scope for me? Is there any post or designation or any department in Indian Army for which I am eligible at 27 years with CA Inter?
##Please find the eligibility criteria of Indian Army :-

**Short Service Commission (Technical) Women (This scheme is directly notified by Directorate General Recruiting twice a year, in the month of June/July and December/January.):-

1)Age limit:-20 to 27 years

2)Educational Qualification:- The candidate must hold an engineering degree in
notified stream from a recognized university

3)must be citizen of India

4)must be medically sounds fine.

5)Marital status:- single /unmarried

***Do follow up the Indian Army official website:- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?