12th June 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?

i want to continue my studies. but need financial support for it. there is any part time job which doesnt require any investment.

13th June 2011, 08:31 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?

If you want to earn money Then i think the best and trusted website is www.entrance-exam.net
Yes this site it gives opportunities to all members to earn some extra cash and really it gives money to its member.
I think there is no other site which gives 100% Really Money.We have trust on this site so i think if you want to earn some etra cash then you should Join it.

13th June 2011, 09:49 AM
tiwari ayush

Default Re: Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?

there are various part-time jobs that can be done while u r studing like - working in pizza-hut , giving private tutions etc..

thake the best suited option ..

13th June 2011, 12:14 PM
mihirr1993

Thumbs up Re: Is there any part time job which doesnt require any investment while studying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to continue my studies. but need financial support for it. there is any part time job which doesnt require any investment.
i thin so you can do part time jobs like data entry work from home. it requires no investment and you can earn a lot from it..

13th June 2011, 01:03 PM
omesh123

Yes, there are variety of jobs which requires no investments. To know more information about it go to the following website:
www. onlinework.com

13th June 2011, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Sure there are lots of part time jobs available where investment is not required. If you are looking in for online jobs then you can check out for jobs like data entry, content writing etc. But you need to be careful as some companies may be bogus. You must certainly not register for any job where you are required to make a payment. Other than online jobs there are options like working for event management companies, BPO's etc.

13th June 2011, 04:57 PM
raja badam

if you well studied your's syllabus previous years.you have a part time job in your hand that is like a home tuition.if you don't like that we have another online working job that is you just sea the adds and earn money and grasp general awareness at least you earn 200/-rupees for month and website name is www.viewbestads.com.this site is very usefull for you learning quiz and improve your vocabulary also.

13th June 2011, 08:31 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
the most part time jobs do not require any investments while studying. most big institutions take up students for part time jobs lik pizza hut, big bazaar etc.

another method is to take tuitions which is the most efficient way to do so... u may also help some1 in this way n help urself.

regrds..

11th August 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

1.Statistics Research Associate/ Doctrate in Statistics on remuneration basis ONLY DURING WEEKEND or mutual convienence
2.Location: Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
3.Preference: Hyderabad University/ Reputed University/ R & D organization dealing with time statistical data.
4.Purpose:Guiding the application of standard statistical packages for the already processed data such as frequency distribution. productivity function, demand estimation, forecasting and behaviour model (to explain the trend)
5.Mail id: [email protected]
6.Other details on request

12th August 2011, 08:37 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
The best part time job without finance support is call center job,data entry operator,computer operator,BPO.These course do not require financial support,it requires only basic skills.These jobs can be obtained easily when compared to other kinds of jobs.
Good Luck.

17th March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying +2 science and i want to do a part time job in a call center in bbsr or any other part time job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?