27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a part time job in the private companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

I need a jobmy self nisar....now i'm studying 3rd yr eee bt i have 13 supply due to some personal reasons bt now i want a part time job with my stdy's..,..how i can join in a job?? Can someone please let me know the information soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in core company after doing EEE 3rd year
  2. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  3. Which part time course can I join after completing B.Tech EEE?
  4. What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Private job opportunities after B.Tech in EEE with 65%
  6. Details of part time job in government sector for EEE student?
  7. Part time jobs at Chennai for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  8. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  9. What should I do to get a job in private sector being a 3rd year of EC student?
  10. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  11. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  12. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  13. Which are the companies offering internship? I am studying B.E EEE 3rd year
  14. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  15. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  16. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  17. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which type of part time course I need to get a job in the private banking sector? Is it possible for me to get the job after completion B.E CSE course?
29th February 2016, 10:32 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a part time job in the private companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

Yes,you can apply for various private jobs in part time.For such jobs,you should specify your +2 as your educational qualification.Most of the companies do not consider your pursuing course score for allotting any seat.

You can apply for jobs like BPO with working hours of 4 hours or more in private companies.You can also do home based jobs if you have a computer at your home.Some private jobs need on line and some other ask for home based work without internet connection.Based on the work you can perform,you can choose which option is the better one and apply for it.
29th February 2016, 10:55 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a part time job in the private companies while doing 3rd year EEE?

Yes you can apply for part time job. Mainly you can apply in BPO. I suugest you that you should apply for tuition classes as it saved your time.

This time you need to concentrates on your studies so it will be better if you will provide tuition classes. It will save your time so that you can study for your semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?