28th January 2022, 05:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any problem in giving Moher's name rather Father's name in school documents?

Hello sir.... I'm a divorcee... And my kids are staying with me.... I changed their initial to my previous initial which is my father's initial...like their father's name is noothalapati Satish.. n my name is bavineni prity... So i changed their name to noothalapati shiva karun to bavineni karun n noothalapati srinadh sai to bavineni sarthak sai... I don't want to give them their father's name or initial in any documents.... Is that creates any problem in future to them

31st January 2022, 03:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in giving Moher's name rather Father's name in school documents?

No,you can give only your name also as a parent's ,but you first tell them what is the reason ,why are not giving Father's name.
31st January 2022, 05:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem in giving Moher's name rather Father's name in school documents?

There is no problem in giving Mother's Surname rather Father's Surname in school documents. There is no legal obstruction as per Indian law. Keeping a surname is your liberty and does not attract any violation of the law.
31st January 2022, 07:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

It's mandatory in all sectors to mention father's name along with applicants name.
Mothers/ guardian name may be added along with address or even by an additional column
So you can't hide your parents name in any of school documents.
Everywhere their name will be required , and there is no problem in such thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?