26th June 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

How to change school or state after giving school based exam?

my school has done a big mistake in registration.All student want to give board based exam.But because of our school mistake we will have to appear for school based exam.Its not our mistake but we are suffering. Can I change my school or state after giving exam.Can I get admission in other school .

27th June 2015, 02:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school or state after giving school based exam?

If it is the school mistake them I prefer you to write a letter to the chairman of your educational board along with the rest of the candidates signature and ask them to take proper actions towards the school and I am sure you will get full assistance.

However, if you wish to change your school, you can very much opt for it, but you will probably have to repeat class 9th again as no schools do provide admissions directly to a candidate in class 10, even if he/she has cleared 9th standard.

However, you will need the following below mentioned documents along with you at the time of changing school within state or outside of the state;

> School Leaving certificate

> Character Certificate

> Previous class report card

NOTE: In case you ant to change your state and move to a different school, you will need to have a domicile certificate along with you.
27th June 2015, 10:13 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to change school or state after giving school based exam?

As you mentioned that you wanna give board exams but not able to that , means board exams are only in 10th and 12th class you also wanna change the school so now am little bit confused that you wanna take admission in 10th class again or in 11th class , let we take it one by one

If you wanna take admission in 11th class then yes it is possible to change the school but it depends on school to school because few of them provides on the basis of 10th result while few of them have their own entrance test

If you are talking about 10th class and wanna reappear from board exams in that case reputed school won't provides you admission in directly 10th class because you must need to appear in 9th class first so i suggests you contact to the deputed school near your city because they will provides you admission or contact to the school in which you have personal contacts because they can adjust you in their school
27th June 2015, 09:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can get Admission in a School in a different State in India based on the result that you have obtained in your School.
It will not be a problem for you to change Schools and make sure you state the reason when you go for admission to a new School.
If you show the exact reason and documents behind not giving the Board Examination and School Examination then you can get admitted to a new School in a new state otherwise it will be difficult to get admission.
27th June 2015, 09:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school after completion of the your present standard. As you are saying your school has done some mistake in registration. It's better to change the school and opt the admission in any of the recognized school. You can get admission in other school if you provide transfer certificate, bonafide, previous class mark sheet etc..,
27th June 2015, 10:46 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you can take admission in any other school after giving your examinations. For doing this you need to visit in school where you want to take admission. have a meeting with school principal and tell him about the problem you faced in previous school. Request them to give admission in their school. If they agree then qualify their selection procedure, pay school fee and complete all formalities. After that you will get admission.
28th June 2015, 12:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is quite sad to know that your school committed such a big mistake. However, what is done, is done and you cannot change it. Hence you should aim to give school based exam with good preparation. Apart from this, you can also solve board based exam papers in your leisure time after school based exam. You can definitely change your school or state after 10th, there is no problem since the schools will be accepting both school based and board based exam results and will treat them as equal as per orders from the government.
28th June 2015, 04:32 PM
reconnect

I think there are 2 options available for you. First option is to do contact with the head of your board if, he will solve your problem then it will very good. Otherwise, Change your school. For changing your school you will required the result of your previous class. You may take direct admission and by follow the procedure of admission of that school.
ALL THE BEST.
3rd June 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi My Daughter has a same Issue, My Question is will State Intermediate Board recognize the School Based Certificate
5th July 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission to another school in class11 after passing class 10 through the scheme 1 of cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?