12th January 2016, 09:12 AM
Harshith G Naik

Is there any problem if I have written first letter of my name in small letter?

I have forgotten my application no. But i know my account no. And i have written my first letter of my name in small letter...will that make a big issue ??

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to enroll for summer training?
  2. How to get JRF Letter?
  3. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  4. Did not receive the IAS acknowledgment form
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  6. Will there be any problem at the timing of join if haven't received the Joining Letter?
  7. Do iitians easily get admissions in foreign universities?
  8. How to download sample question papers for FIIT JEE FTRE?
  9. Why I did not received the JRF Award Letter yet?
  10. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Selected for HR Interview but didn't get any notification from Wipro : What to do?
  12. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  13. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  14. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  16. How may I get information about the interview date for CDS exam? I have cleared CDS written exam. When will I get my call letter? When will candidates from Meghalaya and any other north eastern states receive their calling letter?
  17. Is it possible to take education loan for B.Tech tuition fees only?
  18. What should I do if neither received letter of intent or call letter from Tech Mahindra?
12th January 2016, 09:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem if I have written first letter of my name in small letter?

There is no much issue regarding this but you must be careful about all these things while filling the application forms.

It is well known that the first alphabet of Name must be in Capital letter. So, you must need to be careful from next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?