24th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Bhagya lexmi

Are there any problems after taking M.A in English from DU?

dear sir, i decided to join in a deemed university which offers MA INTEGRATED ENGLISH..i have a doubt whether any problems will arise after taking a master degree from a DU...will any effect wiil cause in getting a job...and i also wants to know..is the certificate from du is valid or not

25th June 2013, 08:06 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: Are there any problems after taking M.A in English from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhagya lexmi View Post
dear sir, i decided to join in a deemed university which offers MA INTEGRATED ENGLISH..i have a doubt whether any problems will arise after taking a master degree from a DU...will any effect wiil cause in getting a job...and i also wants to know..is the certificate from du is valid or not
If you want to find either your Deemed University is valid or not then go to the website of http://www.ugc.in where UGC published all the details of the deemed, fake and registered university details. You check your university details from that website and if the ugc website is showing that university is deemed then no any problem to do any course from that institute because deemed university will give you certificate of that institute under which university that was affiliated before to become deemed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?