7th January 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?

respected sir/mam
i want know that..is there is any requirement of entrance test for msc.microbiology in punjabi university patiala.?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance test to be answered in order to get into Panjabi University Patiala for MSc Microbiology Course?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  3. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  4. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  5. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do M.Phil from distance education scheme after doing MSc Physics from Punjabi University in Patiala?
  7. How to join Army after passing MSc Biotechnology from Punjabi University, Patiala? I have NCC C certificate
  8. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  9. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  10. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  12. How may I join the BA course offered by Punjab University in Patiala?
  13. From where to get the application form of M.Tech entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  15. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  16. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed? -- [New]
  18. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
18th January 2012, 06:48 PM
prabhu.a8

Default Re: Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?

i have enclosed the guidelines for the entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in punjabi uniiversity patiala
All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guideline.pdf(2.03 MB, 207 views)
18th April 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?

Respected sir/mam
I am a medical student and i want to know how i can take admission in b.Sc???
25th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

which is the centre for m.ed distance education exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?