18th February 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarships available to study Engineering courses?

Hi, I have completed my 12th - Intermediate exams from Science stream with MPC subject combination and got 951 marks. I would like to study B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering. Is there any scholarships available for which I am eligible?

17th February 2022, 04:40 PM
ANJALI BHANDARE

Default Re: Is there any scholarships available to study Engineering courses?

hey, first of all you have decent amount of marks for getting into a decent engineering engineering college and 2nd thing you don't get scholarships on the bases of your marks ,you get on the bases of your caste ,category and stuff so if you belong to OBC category you have a certain scholarship ,if you belong to open you have another and thats how it is.you will understand it more in the admission process .well all the best for that, hope you get the admission wherever you want and in whichever stream in you want...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?