5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?

Hello,
What is the requirement mark for doing MS Civil Engineering in USA according to GRE and TOEFL? And what scholarships are there for studying in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  4. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  5. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  6. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study MS in USA if preparing for GRE?
  9. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  10. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  12. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS in USA?
  14. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  15. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  16. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  18. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
6th December 2015, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study?

To get admission to study MS course in US universities, you must have to score at least 280 marks in GRE and 6.5 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. To get a seat for pursuing MS course in top US universities, you must have to score nearly 300 marks in GRE and 7 bands in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By securing good score in GRE and TOEFL /IELTS examinations and at least 70% in your Graduation course, you can apply for scholarship. I suggest you to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement to get scholarship for pursuingyour higher studies in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?