8th November 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope after completing IATA courses? What is the duration of the course?

Is there any scope for completing IATA courses? What is the duration of the course? Can someone please provide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  2. Possibilities of getting job on Airport after completing IATA foundation course??
  3. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  4. How to do IATA after completing degree?
  5. Information about IATA payment to get registered? IATA question papers for revision?
  6. What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?
  7. How to do diploma IATA courses in Tiruchirapalli?
  8. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  9. Can I join IATA after completing B.Com from IGNOU if completed BPP course?
  10. Previous year papers for IATA foundation exam
  11. How may I do PG diploma courses after completing B.A.M.S with 1 year internship from Chandigarh? What's the duration of the course?
  12. Scope in electronics course? Salary after completing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. IATA test question papers?
  14. Do IATA makes arrangement for placement or we will be responsible for job ourself?
  15. Diploma courses available in Business Law and Banking Regulations Laws? Duration and scope of these courses?
  16. Future opportunities after completing IATA/UFTAA foundation diploma in 2018?
  17. What PG courses can I pursue after completing B.Sc MLT? Which PG course has the best job scope?
  18. Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?
11th November 2017, 09:05 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any scope after completing IATA courses? What is the duration of the course?

IATA is a advanced diploma in travel and sales and operation .This is a professional course in travel Industry. Duration of the course is minimum 1 year for completion in addition CRS certification and International Certification in Tourism .

Scope after the course
>> Travel agent
>> Tour Operation
>> Various Post in ITDC
>> Be a part of state tourism
>> Work for travel agencies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?