8th April 2010, 10:25 AM
krishna1986

Is there any scope in defence for MCA students?

i am doing MCA (computer application) this is my 2nd year. i want to join defence sector i.e army, navy, air force. my age is 23 complete. kindly guide me is there any scope for me in defence. if no then what should i do and what are other scope(jobs) for me after doing MCA.

17th October 2011, 11:41 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any scope in defence for MCA students?

yes ny friend surely you have a scope
17th October 2011, 01:01 PM
krishna76743

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna1986 View Post
i am doing MCA (computer application) this is my 2nd year. i want to join defence sector i.e army, navy, air force. my age is 23 complete. kindly guide me is there any scope for me in defence. if no then what should i do and what are other scope(jobs) for me after doing MCA.
yes u can apply for Army Education Corps.and the age factor in AEC is 23 to 27 years .so u are fittingly well in it
17th October 2011, 01:09 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Hi,here you can get information about jobs after MCA in defence..
Attached Files
File Type: docx JOBS FOR MCA IN DEFENCE.docx(14.0 KB, 336 views)
17th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Generally u r eligible for Army on the basis of Your Graduation. But on the basis of MCA there is no special entry.
Yoou can move in the IT industry as a software programmer or Application designer in any IT company.
17th October 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna1986 View Post
There are plenty of openings in the defense field for the MCA graduates.As all the processes are getting computerised you will find a job for graduates in the computer field.Contact the defense for more details.They use to conduct direct interviews.
17th October 2011, 03:46 PM
Rajeev Kumar Koundal

Thumbs up Re: Is there any scope in defence for MCA students?

You can try only On the basis of Graduation. For MCA there is no special entry. BUt you have different jobs in IT industry. After completion you can join any IT company as software programmer or applicatio desiner. You can also have job options in banking sector.
17th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Prety123

If you have completed Mca so you should apply in it companies, there you can utilise your knowledge better.there is so much scope of Mca student in IT industry
17th October 2011, 08:18 PM
goutambiswas87

hi,
For MCA,there is no special entry for difence.
now you can apply only banking sector.

thanks...
3rd November 2011, 08:54 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

Generally u r eligible for Army on the basis of Your Graduation. But on the basis of MCA there is no special entry.
You can move in the IT industry as a software programmer or Application designer in any IT company.
20th November 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE BCA FROM CORRESSPONDE AND I ALSO DONE SIX MONTH PHP DEVELOPMENT COURSE.BUT WHEN I TRY FOR JOB IN DEVELOPMENT SECTOR THEN I DIDNOT SUCCESS.RIGHT NOW I AM WORKING IN INTERNATIONAL BPO AS A DATA PROCESSING ENGINEER.BUT I AM NOT GETTING WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW MBA BETTAR OR MCA FOR ME NOW.PLZ TELL ME.
22nd November 2011, 07:19 PM
m.khushhal

Hi.....
There are plenty of jobs available in defence for MCA people, you have to contact defence officer for this matter.There is job for every field in defence.There are so many career opportunities after MCA. But after MCA yougo for Industrial Job because this experience is valuable. There are lots of job in bank sector as an IT officer. There are also job in defense like in Army, Air force and Navy. MCA graduates can join Indian Army by appearing in SSC (Short Service Commit ion) examination but you make sure that you must have physics, chemistry and mathematics in your 10+2level and that too with good percentage of marks. You can work in Computer Field in Indian Army.
15th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
am doing B.C.A 4th sem. i want knw after finishing my course can i get any job in defence or in army.
Is it any test or anything is needed....
29th July 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Hey,,hii,,, myself is venkat bca graduate after that 2 years experience in data payment and billing payment sectors have worked two years .after that have thought to study mca if i study mca what are the scopes,job and salary. what are the benefits for me?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?