6th April 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope in Job in Kerala after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry?

is there any scope in job in kerala after completing bsc or msc chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  2. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  5. What is the scope after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry
  6. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  7. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  8. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  9. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  10. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  11. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  13. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  14. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  15. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Botany and Biotechnology in Kerala? What are the job opportunities in Kerala?
  17. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  18. How to study MSc Microbiology through distance after completing BSc Microbiology in MG university Kerala
31st August 2017, 09:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any scope in Job in Kerala after completing BSc or MSc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any scope in job in kerala after completing bsc or msc chemistry

As you have done post graduation degree in chemistry and want to go for job, then the best option for you for job is in Chemical industry, Textile industry, Agriculture industry, Colleges and Universities etc. Here below are details regarding job option for you after M.SC chemistry:-

Job options for You after M.SC Chemistry:-

>> Research officer.

>> Bio – Chemist.

>> Solid state chemistry expert.

>> Fertility scientist.

>> Soil chemistry scientist.

>> Microbiology scientist.

>> Chemistry content developer.

>> Synthetic lab scientist.

>> Chemistry teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?