5th March 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate exam to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

i want the correct information about the aeronautical engg exam after completing intermediate..................... is there any seperate exam for it....

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  2. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Whether aeronautical and automobile engineering come under mechanical engineering?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  6. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  11. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  12. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  13. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
22nd April 2012, 11:16 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any separate exam to get into Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear friend,

For admission in Aeronautical engineering first of all you should passed your 10+2 with minimum 60%with physics,maths,chemistry as your subject or should have atleast diploma in aeronatical engineering you can also cleared JEEE that is JINT entrance exam as it qualify card add as advantage to get admission in institute.seperate institution of aeronautical engineering have their entrance exam so you can clear them and get admission in that institute.

THE BELOW TOP 10 AERONAUTICAL COLLEGES IN INDIA:

-->>Indian institute of technology.Powai,Mumbai.

-->>Punjab engineering college ,Chandigarh.

-->>IIT kanpur.

-->>Babu banasari das national institute of technologyand management,Lucknow.

-->>K.B.N college of enginneering,Karnataka.

-->>MVJ college of engineering,Karnataka.

-->>Sardhar vallabai institute of technology,Gujarat.

-->>PEC institute of technology, Chandigarh.

-->>School of aviation science and technology,New delhi.

-->>Career institute of technology and management,Haryana.

all the best...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?