23rd June 2019, 05:01 PM
Rajshekhar parts singh

Are there any universities or colleges in India offering B.Tech in Physics?

I have great love and devote for Physics and Mathematics but I am confused to go through by B.Tech (since I have good rank in JEE Mains to choose NIT) or there is any way except B.Sc course in field of B.Tech with specialization in Engineering Physics?

30th June 2019, 01:59 PM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Are there any universities or colleges in India offering B.Tech in Physics?

Top Colleges which are providing B.Tech in physics are as below :
1)IIT, Delhi
2)IIT Madras, Chennai
3)The Neotia College, Kolkata
4)Chandigarh University
5)BITS, Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech in physics :
Minimum eligibility criteria for a student to take admission in B. Tech. Engineering Physics course is that the student must have passed in the class 12th examination with subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any recognized board.
==>Since this course is offered by mostly IITs only so admission criteria for this course is JEE Advanced.Some institutes other than IITs offer admission on the basis of JEE Main.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?