8th May 2012, 08:59 PM
uktaa

Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?

please tell the names of top colleges and universities offering BSc. honors in physics also what are the cut off percentages in these colleges and universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Physics and engineering? Which are the top colleges offering the course? Can I do PG in it after BSc?
  2. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  3. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  4. List of top universities and colleges for BSc Hons in Physics in Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, HP and J&K?
  5. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  6. Universities offering BSc Astro Physics in Tamilnadu?
  7. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  9. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  10. Information about DU colleges like St Stephens, Miranda House? -- [New]
  11. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  12. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  13. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  14. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  15. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology course? Are there any central government universities offering the course?
  18. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?
10th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?

I have passed my 2 with 72% from CBSE. Can i take admission in B.S.C. (honors) in Physics in your university? My financial condition is also not good. Will you tell me about fees also?
13th June 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the top colleges and universities offering BSc Honors in Physics? Cutoff percentages in these colleges and universities?

Mere 12th hbse mein 65 percent hain physics mein 60 marks hain meine hard work bilkul nahi kiya tha kya mughe b.sc phy honers mein admission mil jayga mein is bar hard work kar lunga
1st November 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.sc physics .may i study B.E or m.sc.?which one is best?i am also interested in research studies also
20th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Min persentag in graduation
1st December 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

yes, actually i wanna know after passing 12th what is the cut-off percentage in JNU. colleges which provide for Bsc honours in physics..... Help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?