26th December 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any universities or colleges offering M.A Geography in Hindi medium?

Hi, I have completed my Graduation and now I would like to do MA Geography in Hindi medium. Is there any university or colleges offering MA Geography in Hindi language medium? If yes, then please provide details of all those universities and colleges along with official website link for those colleges and universities.

29th June 2023, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any universities or colleges offering M.A Geography in Hindi medium?

Hi, I have completed my Graduation and now I would like to do MA Geography in Hindi medium. Is there any university or colleges offering MA Geography in Hindi language medium? If yes, then please provide details of all those universities and colleges along with official website link for those colleges and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?