16th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to join LLB course? I want to take up CLAT exam

i am late to take up clat exams i have any other way to join llb cource ?

23rd May 2012, 04:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to join LLB course? I want to take up CLAT exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am late to take up clat exams i have any other way to join llb cource ?

The LLB programs are regulated by the Bar Council of India. There are two modes to pursue LLB. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of exams from a recognized board are eligible for the 5 years integrated LLB. Admission to various Law Schools are based either on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam or performance in the Entrance Exams. These exams are conducted on National and State level. Some Institutes conducts their own entrance exams.

Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] is an all India entrance examination. These exams are conducted by 14 national law Universities and Schools. In order to be eligible for the test one must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% for the reserved candidates]. Candidates who have appeared in the +2 level of exam and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear in the test. The maximum age limit to appear in the test for the general candidates is 20 years and for the reserved candidates is 22 years. The eligibility criteria of other entrance exams may vary.

The second option to pursue the LLB is after the completion of the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. The duration of the program is three years. The maximum age limit to apply for the course is 30 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5 years.

For detail information refer to the University of concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?