2nd November 2018, 03:56 PM
Sravani laggala

Is there a chance to study B.Sc Agriculture after completing B.Tech?

I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of Mechanical Engineering and now I want to study B.Sc Agriculture. Is there any chances to study this course being a graduate from Engineering background?

7th November 2018, 11:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there a chance to study B.Sc Agriculture after completing B.Tech?

The minimum education required for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology or Agriculture as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your B.Tech in Mechanical engineering degree course for pursuing which the minimum education required in Class 12th with PCM group, you are certainly eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture degree course as you hold the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course.
7th November 2018, 07:51 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there a chance to study B.Sc Agriculture after completing B.Tech?

The requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course:

Academic qualification: 12th passed with PCB subjects or PCM subject from a recognized board.

Minimum percentage of marks: 50% marks in 12th board.

Age limit for admission through AIEEA exam: 17-25 years.

You can study B.Sc Agriculture after B.Tech course.
7th November 2018, 09:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB stream.

The age limit and minimum required aggregate varies with examination. As you have done the B.Tech course, you have the required qualification to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?