26th August 2010, 07:19 PM
n.saini

Is there direct admission to NITs after diploma?

How can one go for degree after diploma. Is there direct admissions to nit's after diploma

Related Questions:
  1. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  3. How to get direct admission in B.Tech second year after doing Diploma? What is the procedure to be followed?
  4. Is there any exam conducted by NITs and IIT for Diploma students? Admission process for Diploma holders?
  5. Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?
  6. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  7. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  8. Direct admission in 3rd semester of diploma after completing ITI?
  9. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  10. Am I eligible for direct admission into NIT or IIT?
  11. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  12. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  13. Direct admission for graduation after diploma?
  14. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission in other states for lateral entry in government colleges? Do IITs and NITs provide admission through LET?
  16. What should I do for admission in IITs and NITs after Diploma?
  17. Can I get direct admission in IIT college after completing diploma?
  18. Can I join B.Tech after diploma in production technology? -- [New]
10th August 2011, 08:51 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is there direct admission to NITs after diploma?

To get degree after diploma either you can go to some IIT or NIT or DTU or some other private college and have your B.Tech. degree after 3 or 4 years.

There is no direct admission to NIT's after diploma. The only way is to give AIEEE exam and qualify it to get admission in NIT's. The minimum eligibility is class 12 th board exam with at least 60% of aggregate marks in class 12th board or equivalent exam.
10th August 2011, 01:07 PM
saurav9889

friend after diploma if u want to do grad. then u have to apper for lateral entry exam also called leet exam through which u would directly enter 2nd yr of b.ealso nit's dont have lateral entry scheme hence u cant apply for nit's after diploma.
10th August 2011, 01:07 PM
sonal.chourasia

Thumbs up Re: Is there direct admission to NITs after diploma?

no dear you cant get admission direct to NITs after diploma.But yes you can try for other national level colleges for a degree.
gud luck my friend!!!
10th August 2011, 01:20 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

No there is not direct admission in NITs .
please clarify your query that in which course in NIT you want to take admission either in
B.tech
m.tech
M.sc
mca
OR ms
10th August 2011, 01:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No there is no direct admission for diploma holders. It is a must for the candidates to appear for the AIEEE. If the candidate has meets the cut off set by the institute then they will be called for the counselling session. It is important that the candidates have good academic record. Details of the admission procedure is mentioned in the website of NIT.
16th September 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I passed diploma with 82% and now wishing to get admission in NIT or other reputed colleges for b-tech. is it possible?help me immediately............
16th December 2011, 10:57 PM
chint123

It is a must for the candidates to appear for the AIEEE. If the candidate has meets the cut off set by the institute then they will be called for the counselling session. It is important that the candidates have good academic record. Details of the admission procedure is mentioned in the website of NIT.
13th May 2012, 04:20 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you have to apply for to appear for the AIEEE. If you have meets the cut off set by the institute then they will be called for the counselling session.
It is important that the candidates have good academic record.
Details of the admission procedure is mentioned in the website of NIT.
14th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i cmplet dip.M.E. now i have job.then wht i do job ya degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?