8th January 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?

Hello
Can I get direct admission in diploma engg.
Without giving jexpo entrnce..
I have passout class 10 and g0t 60% .....
plz hlp me out to gt admsn in diploma....

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  4. Is it possible to get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd in MAIT of GGSIPU in the same branch(Mechanical)?
  5. How to get direct admission in diploma in electronics after 10th with 76% in UP?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering diploma after passing 10th with 66%?
  8. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
  9. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission for 3rd year of Engineering being a candidate of 4th year in Diploma in Engineering?
  11. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  12. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  13. Can I get admission in any diploma engineering college in Tamil Nadu if secured 9.0 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering after completing 10th standard?
  18. What exams are equivalent to 10+2?
10th January 2015, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?

No, you cannot get direct admission in Diploma course without appearing in JEXPO examination. To get admission in Diploma course, it is mandatory that you need to appear in JEXPO examination. After qualifying JEXPO examination, based upon your JEXPO examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college. If you have not qualified JEXPO examination, then, only you can get direct admission in Diploma course through Management quota by spending huge amount to college management. Without appearing in JEXPO examination, you cannot get admission in Diploma course.
10th January 2015, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct admission to study Engineering Diploma for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th?

You have to appear for a Polytechnic entrance exam to get admission in a Engineering Diploma after passing 10th class from a recognized board of education. There is no direct admission without appearing for the entrance exam.

Hence, if you want to get admission in a top college for your Diploma in Engineering then it is better to appear for entrance exam and try to perform well in it. Getting a top rank will help you get admission in a top government polytechnic institute.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam because getting admission in a good polytechnic institute is very essential for your future.
5th July 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam this is sourav ku. Dhal .i want to study diploma in civil eng.and i have allredy apply for that .and sir /man i want to got admi.in govt college amd i got rank 4348 rank ,
So kindly can u help me in which college i can got the sit fir my study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?