24th March 2016, 11:31 PM
sivapakiyam

Is there a exam for computer science in PG TRB exam?

Is there a exam for computer science in PG TRB exam? I wanted to pursue B.Ed in Compute Science. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Please let me know the information which I am expecting for. Thanks in advance.

28th April 2017, 09:29 PM
gowsika142

Default Re: Is there a exam for computer science in PG TRB exam?

Can i get previous year computer science question papers..kindly mail me at [email protected] and tell me which book have to follow to solve polytech and Engineering college trb exam.. Hope any one can reply..
Thank you..
29th April 2017, 12:06 PM
Srinivasaraovk
Member+

Default Re: Is there a exam for computer science in PG TRB exam?

The eligibility for TRB Exam is that Candidate should have passed a Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc/B Lit) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their degree course and should have completed B.Ed course.

TRB exam is for Teacher's Recruitment Board for fulfillment of teacher posts for High School teachers and post graduate teachers. It is not specific to subject. Depending on the qualification and vacancies Teacher positions will be fulfilled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?