22nd December 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there possibility of studying Nursing course as I got mean grade of C plain?

My name is Maryan Ali Abdi, I got mean grade of C plain with KCSE exam and the following are my subject score English D+ Kiswahili D- Biology C plain, History B+, Chemistry C+, IRE C+ and Business D. With this grades can I apply for Nursing course?

26th June 2020, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there possibility of studying Nursing course as I got mean grade of C plain?

Can I do any course at kmtc with a mean grade of D minus
8th October 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there possibility of studying Nursing course as I got mean grade of C plain?

I'm Nikuri Oscar I got grade C plain with D plain in Maths, Chemistry and Biology,aC in English a B in Kiswahili,C plain in Business A in History and B in in CRE which course I'm I eligible to take in medical.
11th May 2021, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I got a C plain with C IN MATHS,ENG,SWA,D IN BIO AND CHEM,B GEO,B- cre can i do nursing
3rd June 2021, 06:50 PM
Afreen0786

If you scored a C-, you can take a certificate at any of the accredited nursing colleges in Kenya then use it to apply for a Diploma. Note that in all cases, you must meet the various subject combinations in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences, Chemistry/ Mathematics, Physics/Physical sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?