11th May 2011, 12:42 PM
anandu94

Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?

i am a 12th standard student. i want to apeear for jipmer medical entrance test next year. im attending coaching classes for medical and engineering in T.I.M.E institute. i wanted to enquire if these coaching classes are sufficient or whether i should refer more books and magazines?

7th August 2011, 12:20 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?

TIME coaching is one of the best coaching institute for medical and engineering entrance exams. You must know that TIME have been the best coaching institutes for the preparation of CAT exams.

You must follow the direction shown to you by your teachers at TIME institute. I myself an IIT Delhi student, I have also prepared for my IIT JEE exam from TIME institute itself. I got into IIT so you also can. These coaching classes are sufficient enough to get through your medical or engineering entrance exams.

You can also refer for some magazines like MBD, CSR, etc.
2nd September 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?

is modern's abc series good for various entrance exams?
16th April 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

which is the best book for preparing MBBS entrance EXAM
8th June 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsary to join institutes ifor 1 and 2 class???
19th June 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

please tell me hw to prepare medical exam without any cochin nad wich book i follow to prepasion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?