12th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack GATE exam?

Can you please prvide me the tips to crack GATE entrance exam?

Please reply

thanks

13th April 2011, 10:55 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: Tips to crack GATE exam?

hii, there is very simple strategy to crack GATE

first of all get your basics right, then solve as many problems as you can. then solve all the papers , then take mock exams and practice more surely you can crack, no short cut WORK HARD, best of luck.
18th April 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

where do i get GATE online study materials and appear for mock tests for FREE?
12th August 2011, 10:05 PM
sylishneha

Please reply

thanks
16th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.e in industrial management.i wanna do m.tech,can i take mechanical branch in m.tech
7th April 2012, 05:18 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Tips to crack GATE exam?

Hi

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

It is conducted by the IIT's every year to select candidates for the M.Tech programs in various IIT's and other technical institutes in our country.

Now you have not mentioned which branch are you from and in which subjects specifically you want to know the tips for.

So I am providing you with some common tips to crack GATE.

1. Make your concepts clear. You have to know what is happening and why. Thus dronw in the concepts and then GATE paper would seem vary eary to you.

2. Do not waste time - GATE course is huge and so you cannot afford to waste any time.

3. Manage it - You have to make a time table so that you can manage time and according to it go ahead with your GATE preparations.

4. Do not mug up- It would be of no use in the GATE paper,.

5. Sleep well and take care of your health.

6. Believe in yourself and revise well of what you know before going to sit for the exam.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
7th April 2012, 05:36 PM
pratima-shweta

Wink Re: Tips to crack GATE exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;376939]Can you please prvide me the tips to crack GATE entrance exam?

To Crack the Gate exam :-
first of all you collect the syllbus of Gate exam and then prepare those topic more clear which are having more marks or score more marks....
you start to make your persnal notes.......
for Gate exam computer student must read the following subject more deply ..........
1.computer programming C, C++
2. Data Structure
3. analyise design algorithm
4. discrete math
5. data base management system
6. computer network
7. software engineering and internet fundamental
7th April 2012, 05:37 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks
GATE exam is conducted for getting the admission in IIT , NIT or other best colleges in india for pursuining Mtech . As GATE exam is taken in whole india the number of candidates are large so compition are so tough . But proper management and determination can lead to success. The important tips for cracking the GATE exam are below
1- Try to clear your basic concept because if your concepts are clear then whatever the twisted question is , you will solve it instantly.
2- Try to solve the model question paper of the GATE so that you will know which section you should do improvement and which section you will take more time .
3- In exam do not mark the wrong answer because there are negative marking so if you do not get the answer just leave it blank without wasting much of time .
4- first answer the question which you know so that your confidence will build up .
5- Do not hasitate if you do not get answer just leave it and go for next.
7th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can follow some basic tips to crack your GATE exam as under-

1. Solve previous years' GATE papers: Solving previous years' papers gives you a fair idea of what the actual paper would be like. It also brushes up your basics and exposes your 'areas of improvement'.

2. Solve test papers: Solve as many test papers as possible. This actually is the best way to keep improving as you prepare for GATE.

3. Analyze : Analyzing your test results is a very important part of taking the test. If you do not analyze, the test does not add value. You should minutely analyze and define as to where you could have scored more; analyze your accuracy rates in various topics and maintain a topic wise datasheet which lists your performance topic wise for different test papers.

4. Take up a TarGATE which gives you your percentile and All India Rank : Students tend to take it easy if they attain a high score in the tests.

5. Simulate actual test environment : The actual test happens in a classroom, and is timed. When you take up the test, switch off your cell phone, have a timer which times your tests, and avoid taking any breaks. Also, if possible, take up a mock test series which enables you to take the test in a classroom environment.

6. It is always beneficial to make a hard copy of the important pages and avoid computer to concentrate well on the desired subject.

7. Try to cover complete syllabus. If not possible be perfect in whatever portion of syllabus you practice. To start the preparations go for the topics which are easy to you and then move towards the tough one.
31st July 2012, 11:35 PM
samatha89
Member+

hii, there is very simple strategy to crack GATE

first of all get your basics right, then solve as many problems as you can. then solve all the papers , then take mock exams and practice more surely you can crack, no short cut WORK HARD, best of luck.
6th October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

gate ka exam kyo dete h?
13th March 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a electrical student,i doing second year,is there any opportunity to write gate exam third year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?