3rd September 2010, 05:14 PM
CH.V.RAJU

Tips on preparing best resumes for a B.Tech student to get into top companies in the world?

Sir I am in final year of BTech Kindly tell me the best resume preparation tips
to enter easily in world famous companies

7th March 2011, 02:16 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips on preparing best resumes for a B.Tech student to get into top companies in the world?

You can get the help from various websites to make your resume more attractive-
http://www.yuvajobs.com/sample_resumes/freshers/sample-resume.asp

You can take these tips to make it good-
1. Be very clear of the objective for writing the resume.
2. Make sure that all the relevant information is there.
3. Don’t go into details for everything otherwise what will you speak at the interview. Be clear and concise.
4. Resumes are usually meant to be scanned and not read in detail initially. So bullets will make the information easy on the eye.
5. Use action and power words to add life and zing to your resume.
6. Try to use as many numbers as possible. This will serve two purposes. One is it will make the information stand out from the rest of it and two is it will let the interviewer know that you are stating facts.
7. Arrange the information chronologically.
8. Review the advertisements posted and use the key words in your resume to match with what the employer is looking for.
9. Use technical jargon that is specific to the industry/career stream that you are applying for or words that are used to show your competencies.
10. Highlight the positives.
7th March 2011, 11:36 AM
sachin2places

Default Re: Tips on preparing best resumes for a B.Tech student to get into top companies in the world?

Hello..Here I have attached an example of a perfect resume for an engineer while applying for a job.You can go through it.
ALL THE BEST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	engineer_resume.jpg
Views:	5653
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	18886  
7th March 2011, 05:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no way that the companies will take just on the basis of the resume. What matters is the information regarding you mentioned in the resume. You need to very brief and precise. Mention the key points like the qualifications you have. Also have a distinct objective.
21st March 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a b.tech 1st year student. I have no expearance in this line . Please give me some easy tips for study and a good performance in exam.
26th March 2011, 08:00 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Hi
resume is the best way to describe yourself .
So be careful and don't try to fake many qualities as like most students do as you may end up getting caught .
So be yourself and prepare strong rational reason to prove the things you have written in your CV .
DON'T COPY FROM OTHERS .
BE YOURSELF AND TRY AVOIDING NEGATIVE POINTS
7th April 2011, 11:54 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

i think for a fresher project is very much stress on it and make a good resumae.
10th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Does extra activit attract the employer in any resume
11th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir i am b-tech student and my branch is electronic & instrumentation and i want to do job in bhart electronics please tell me what'S Criteria in bharat electronic fresser
2nd January 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hello!im a final yr b.tech ece student.v hav placements in few days in our college.i hav no idea of how to prepare a resume.please send me sample resumes of how to prepare a resume for electronics and communication engineering fresher students?
22nd December 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am final year student of b.tech it how to create a resume for campus interview but still am not select the project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?