16th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Swapna Chintham

Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?

Iam a btech 3rd year student from ou.i want 2 months min summer internship in top 10 technical textile companies...!how 2 approach and wat r da companies.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  3. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  4. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  8. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  9. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  10. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  13. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. Companies which offer internship for at least 2 months or above for B.Tech Electronics?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  16. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure?
  17. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  18. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
25th January 2014, 12:35 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?

Technical textiles are among the driving forces of growth in the industry and in the present major opportunities for the future developments.This textile production technology deals with the processing of the technical textiles.
You will be under going for the Internship of 2 months or sometimes it may be of 5 weeks span.

You will be there acquire the knowledge of all the relevant types of the technical textile.

You will be taught the physical,biological and chemical properties and along with that various joining technologies.
Some of the companies offering the training programs are like,JTC Limited,Reliance textiles,Mysore silk factory,Bombay dying,Lakshmi mills,Raymonds and more.You may be then recruiting for the various departments like given below -

>> Textile Finishing
>> Surface functionalization
>> Textile testing
>> Industrial production technology and technical textiles manufacture
>> Computer Aided design in both 2 Dimensional and 3 Dimensional
>> Knitting technology including the patterning and programming
>> Technical textile manufacture and more
17th June 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?

i have completed my btech in electronics and communications.am intrested in fashion designing.in which fashion designing companies in hyderabad can i do intership?ca i get job without doing any course in fashion designing
16th April 2016, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Right now I m doing my bachelor in design( 1st year textile designing ),and want to do internship for 2 months I.e. may June.so where shud I apply for internship and which field Ll be best for a textile designer
13th May 2017, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Right now I m doing my bachelor in design (1st year textile designing ),and want to training 2 month I.e. june july I best for a textile design in my collage(Ragiv gandhi govt. polytechnic,narwana,jind ) please you help me so much
my contact no 9990039957
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?