30th October 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Tips to solve aptitude problems easily? Important C, CPP, Java Basic Questions with answers?

Please give me tips to solve aptitude in easy way and send some important c,cpp,Java basic questions with answers................

30th October 2011, 07:14 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Tips to solve aptitude problems easily? Important C, CPP, Java Basic Questions with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give me tips to solve aptitude in easy way and send some important c,cpp,Java basic questions with answers................

TIPS TO ANSWER APTITUDES AND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

The only trick and tip to solve aptitude easily is to workout the problems how many times you can, there is no other substitute for it unless you are not ready to work hard for improving your aptitude skill there is no other way to solve the aptitudes easily...

-> So prepare for the aptitudes daily, which in sense try to cover each topic a day and workout 10-20 problems with the same and try to recollect it the next day if you are sure with topic and solution then move on to the next topic make this as routine and continue daily...

-> Then automatically you can see the difference in yourself, you must be thinking that this I know already but i need some tricks... but the answer is a BIG NO.. there is no trick in preparing for aptitudes if there is some trick to crack it easily then no where in the competitive exams they will ask for aptitudes.. hope you are getting what am trying to explain..

-> I have attached some of the common aptitude papers in this post for your reference... try to go through it and solve it if possible...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for aptitudes like R.S.Agarwal which is one of the best book to prepare for aptitudes...

-> I have also the model technical questions which will be asked from C, C++, Java etc. in this post for your reference.. go through it and prepare accordingly..

-> If you are preparing for technical interview, then the best way is to refer all the core subjects book for once which in sense to brush the concepts it will be highly helpful to you......

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 350 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 454 views)
File Type: pdf Quantitative Aptitude.pdf(551.4 KB, 521 views)
File Type: pdf 50 Aptitude Questions.pdf(307.6 KB, 515 views)
File Type: pdf 100aptitude_question.pdf(300.3 KB, 521 views)
File Type: pdf 7 Practice Set - Analytical Reasoning.pdf(367.6 KB, 515 views)
11th June 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to solve aptitude problems easily? Important C, CPP, Java Basic Questions with answers?

May I know When will be NET 2011 december exam result???????
13th September 2012, 09:24 PM
mayank210

Default Re: Tips to solve aptitude problems easily? Important C, CPP, Java Basic Questions with answers?

this is very useful......
18th October 2012, 02:25 PM
sharanupatil

Default worried

hello sir,
i wrote 5 companies but i am not clearing the aptitude round only i dont know whats going wrong i tried solving many question papers and rectified my mistakes that i did in previous aptitude round pls help me sir i am ready to do hard work help me sir plsssssss??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?