2nd May 2012, 09:05 PM
coolchandra5

Top coaching institutes for preparing for engineering entrance exam?

I want to know the top coaching institue for the preparation of engineering enrance exams in kolkata and patna..?

Related Questions:
30th June 2012, 12:14 AM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: Top coaching institutes for preparing for engineering entrance exam?

Well my dear friend there are a lot of good coaching institutes for engineering but the following are very good according to me:
1. Akash Institute.
2. Helix.
3. Ace Tutorials.
You can choose which suits you. Thanks.
23rd April 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top coaching institutes for preparing for engineering entrance exam?

I want to become a doctor but I can't become because I have not much money for study please help me
25th May 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to join akash institute for engg or IIT JEE can you please suggest me wether the class is good for engg and what about teaching purpose ?
13th April 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to join one of the best coaching institutions for preparation of 10 2 level along with IIT or medical preparations. So please suggest me name of the best coaching institutions in Patna.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?