4th January 2015, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission in USA to study MS(Instrumentation) with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello Sir,
I have got 66% in my B.tech,58% in 12th and 61% in 10th.
How can I start my preparation for getting
admission in MS, Instrumentation in USA .
Sir ,please tell me coz I am keen interested to know .

Related Questions:
12th January 2015, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in USA to study MS(Instrumentation) with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies. You can definitely get admission in US Universities to pursue your MS course with the percentage mentioned by you in your overall academics. However, it is difficult to get admission in the top institutes with this career record, you need to score very good marks in the entrance exams to get admission in such top institutes. You should start preparing for the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL and aim at scoring good marks in them since the primary parameter of selection of students is scores in these exams. It will be better if you can make a good resume and strong statement of purpose, having work experience is extremely useful in making your position strong during selection. So if you have work experience along with good resume and good scores in the entrance exams, you can get into the top institutes. Hence you can join coaching institutes and undertake coaching otherwise can do self-study by referring various books of GRE and TOEFL. Make sure you read newspaper daily and magazines at regular intervals to improve your English and be updated with current happenings of the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?