20th June 2010, 10:44 AM
sumitmatta

Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?

my aieee rank is 37000. i m appearing in haryana counseling. can u suggest me some top colleges for mechanical branch

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT can i get after scoring 150,000 rank in AIEEE? Can i get a mechanical branch?
  2. What is the possible rank I can get after scoring 160 to 170 marks in AIEEE? Chances of getting mechanical engineering branch? Which are the colleges offering the same?
  3. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Which college could I get after scoring 52000 rank in AIEEE with state rank of 8000? Will I be called for counseling? Which branch is appropriate for me?
  6. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 37000 in EAMCET? I am a OC girl
  7. Which good colleges can I join for Mechanical Branch after scoring 8620 general rank in UPSEE? Top 5 engineering colleges in Ghaziabad?
  8. Will I get in mechanical branch after scoring 10000 AIR in AIEEE?
  9. How much AIEEE rank is needed to get Mechanical or electrical branch in top NITs?
  10. Which top colleges can I get after scoring 500 rank in AIEEE B.Arch
  11. List of the top colleges in mechanical branch? I have scored 17533 rank in KCET
  12. List of top colleges which I can get after scoring 505 branchwise rank?
  13. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  14. Which colleges can I get in Mechanical branch after scoring 37852 KCET rank?
  15. Which colleges can I get in mechanical branch after scoring 37852 KCET rank?
  16. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  17. What are my chances of admission in top 15 colleges of per JELET rank? -- [New]
  18. Will I get any good branch in top colleges after scoring 168 in AIEEE?
13th August 2011, 09:22 PM
anil krishna

Thumbs up Re: Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?

dear,
if you go by the last year cutoff for aieee counseling......you may be eligible for the counseling this year.... it all depends on the average score of aieee this year......

with this score you will get a very good college in your state .......like you can get into any of the regional college on the basis of your score.......

the score is very less for nits...but if you keep patience and wait till the third round then you may get a college through aieee........

best of luck
6th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?

AIEEE 2012 marks 168 in GEN category from Bihar. Which collages should I expect ?
6th May 2012, 10:43 PM
rocking_pr

Default Re: Top colleges for Mechanical branch after scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000?

with 168 marks(gen) you will easily get nit patna...you can also get old nit(except nit allahabad, warangal, trichy, surathakal) with decent branch.....otherwise you have options of some avg and new nits with branch of your choice.......
7th May 2012, 07:49 AM
climber
Senior Member+

dear friend,
After scoring an AIEEE rank of 37000 .you can get the admission in the following colleges.
  1. SOA University,Bhubaneshwar.
  2. Kalalingam university,Tamilanadu.
  3. BIT,patna.
  4. BIT,Deogarh
  5. IICT,Badohi.
  6. LPU panjab
  7. SCSVM,Kanchipuram.
  8. NIT,Agarthala.
  9. Assam University,Silcher
  10. NIT,Raipur.
  11. BIT,Ranchi.

all the best................
10th June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

my score in aieee is 37000 and U.P. state rank is 4000.?..which college will I get.?
19th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My AIEEE rank is 36900 and Rajasthan State Rank is 4900 can I get MNIT Jaipur ?
19th June 2012, 08:23 PM
padhakudkt

i am providing some of the best college along with iit and aieee-

1 Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (DL)
2 Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (WB)
3 Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (UP)
4 Indian Institute of Technology Chennai (TN)
5 Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai (MH)
6 IT-BHU Varanasi (UP)
7 Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (AS)
8 Bengal Engineering and Science University Shibpur (WB)
9 BITS Pilani (RJ)
10 National Institute of Technology Surathkal (KA)
11 College of Engineering Pune (MH)
12 Delhi Technological University Delhi (DL)
13 National Institute of Technology Warangal (AP)
14 Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Bhopal (MP)
15 Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI) Mumbai (MH)
16 BIT Mesra (JKA)
17 PSG College of Technology Coimbatore (TN)
18 Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat (GJ)
19 ABV - Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management Gwalior (MP)
20 Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology (NIET) Greater Noida
(UP)
21 The ICFAI University Dehradun (UK)
22 Rungta College of Engineering & Technology Bhilai (CG)
23 Accurate Institute of Management & Technology Greater Noida (UP)
24 Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering & Technology Bathinda (PB)
25 Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER) Bhubaneswar
(OR)
26 Siddaganga Institute of Technology Tumkur (KA)
27 K.C. College of Engineering and Information Technology Nawanshahr (PB)
28 Sona College of Technology Salem (TN)
29 Rural Engineering College Bhalki (KA)
30 Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering Visakhapatnam (AP)
31 KL University Guntur (AP)
32 Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology Chittoor (AP)
33 Saveetha Engineering College Chennai (TN)
34 Mahendra Engineering College Namakkal (TN)
35 I.P.S. College of Technology & Management Gwalior (MP)
19th June 2012, 09:42 PM
GURINDER BILLING

SOA University,Bhubaneshwar.
Kalalingam university,Tamilanadu.
BIT,patna.
BIT,Deogarh
IICT,Badohi.
LPU panjab
SCSVM,Kanchipuram.
NIT,Agarthala.
Assam University,Silcher
NIT,Raipur.
BIT,Ranchi.
ALL THE BEST....
20th June 2012, 09:03 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

Are you qualified to pursue a course in mechanical engineering? If you are then visit this site to take your dream further. View their course details and find out more from the site.

Indian School of Mines University

If you want to pursue your course in mechanical engineering, then visit this site. Take a look at their course and also their admission procedure. Find out about their sessions too.

IIT Guwahati

The Indian Institute of Guwahati offers students courses on mechanical engineering. Visit the site for a detailed tour. Find out what structure they have for mechanical engineering. Take a look.

IIIT Allahabad

Enhance your knowledge on IIIT Allahabad in this site. If you are looking for a course in mechanical engineering, this site will help you out. Visit the site to know about their course and also about their entrance tests. Find more information here.

College of Engineering, Anna University

Anna University endeavours to provide quality education in mechanical engineering to all aspiring engineers. Their site will brief you about the different aspects of the course. Find out how you can take admission here.

National Institute of Technology

Enhance your knowledge in mechanical engineering with a course from this institute. View the details of the course here. Take a look at the different sections in the site that tell you about your course in mechanical engineering here.

Delhi University

Do your mechanical engineering from Delhi University and make a mark in the same field. So if you want to have a career that leaves a commendable mark visit their site and find out about their course on mechanical engineering. View the site for more details

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology

Pursue your course in mechanical engineering from this engineering college. Visit the site to find out the structure in the mechanical engineering course that they offer. Take a good look.

PSG College of Technology

View the official website of PSG College of Technology and find out all about your course in mechanical engineering. Take a look at their site and find out all about their course details, their admission procedure and all other important factors.

DA-IICT

Visit the official website of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology. Find out about their course on engineering from this site.

Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

Browse through the site to know more on their course on mechanical engineering. If you have been thinking of taking admission in this college, then you should be aware of how to get admission here. Find out how from the site.

Thapar University, Patiala

Thapar University, Patiala, brings you course in mechanical engineering. If you want to know about the course then click on the link below. The site will give you details about their admission procedure and also the details of the mechanical engineering course.

Manipal Institute of Technology

The Manipal Institute of Technology offers course on mechanical engineering. View their admission procedure and the course details from the site.

Nirma University of Science and Technology

Pursue your course in mechanical engineering from Nirma University of Science and Technology. The site will give you a better view of their course structure. Browse through the site to see what more this institute has to offer.

VIT University

View details of the course in mechanical engineering from this site. Go through the site to see where they are located. If you are taking your career in mechanical engineering seriously then visiting this site will help you.

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute

Look into the website of Harcourt Butler Technological Institute and find out about the course details of mechanical engineering. If you need more information on the site, click on the link above. Find out course details from the site.

Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur

Browse though the pages of this website of Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur and find out all you have to about mechanical engineering. Take a look now to see how to get admission there. View details in the site.

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology

If you are an aspiring mechanical engineer, come here. Visit this site to find out about their course on mechanical engineering engineering. Take a look.

Vishvesvaraya national Institute of Technology, Nagpur

Pursue your course in mechanical engineering and make a successful career out of it. This site has more information on its admission procedure and also the course details. Find out now.

College of Engineering, Pune

Take your career in mechanical engineering further. This site will tell you how. Take admission in this institute and enhance you knowledge in mechanical engineering further.

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur

Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur offers mechanical engineering course for all the aspiring engineers. To find out more details about the course, click on the link above.

NIT Rourkela

NIT Rourkela offer courses on mechanical engineering. A visit to the site will tell you how you can get admission in to this institute. Find out now. Click on the link below.

K.C.Law College, Mumbai

Take a look at the official website of NIT Jamshedpur. Find out all about their course structure in mechanical engineering. For more information visit the site.
23rd May 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i have 42 marks in jee 2013 which college is best for me
8th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I have got 102 in jee main which college (nit)would I get in mech and comp branch ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?