18th December 2010, 04:24 PM
Madhura Marathe

Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?

which good colleges and universities offers M.Sc. Biotechnology in Pune? what is eligibility for the same course? and any reservation is there for physically disable candidate who cleared Bsc with board othr than maharashtra board?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  2. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. Eligibility criteria in MHT CET for physically disabled students?
  5. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  6. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  7. How much percentage reservation is there in IITs(GATE) for Physically Disabled?
  8. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  9. What to chosse after 12th between B.Tech and general Degree course to join IAS?
  10. Top 10 colleges offering B.Sc. biotechnology course -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for MA in Economics in Pune having completed B.Com with 47.16%? Colleges offering this course in Pune? What is the scope of this course?
  12. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  13. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  14. Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  15. Top 30 colleges offering MSc Physics along with the eligibility criteria and entrance exam details?
  16. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  17. List of top 10 colleges offering PG in Biotechnology?
  18. Names of the top colleges offering MSc Biotechnology?
22nd December 2010, 03:01 AM
M M M

Default Re: Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?

Dear Friend ,

Reputed Colleges know to offer MSc in Biotechnology is....

1. Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune
Address : Pune 411 007
Phone : 020-569 4952 (D), 020-560 1214
Fax : 569 1821
Email : [email protected]
Courses :
M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
M.Phil. (Biotechnology)
Ph.D. (Biotechnology

2. Vidya Pratishthan's, School of Biotechnology
Address : Vidyanagari, Baramati,
Pune – 413133
Courses :
B.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc. Biotechnology

ALL THE BEST.

V M M M V
4th March 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?

Without entrance collages of M. Sc or M. Tech in biotechnology
9th March 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges to pursue MSC in Bio Technology in Pune with details of opening of forms, fee structure and number of seats available.
9th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges to pursue MSC in Biotechnology in Pune with details of opening of forms, no. of seats and fee structure.
9th March 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i want admissmision on b.sc bioinformatics in rajeev gandhi institute of biotecnology in pune.
16th May 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

falrgusans college of biotechnology; is it one of gud colleges????
31st May 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to knw about the coleges which offered biotechnolgy for msc
9th July 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

want to know about MSc. government colleges in pune
7th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.sc with z b f but my percent is 43 so what should i do
19th August 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing bsc in medical imagiging technology AIIMS,.......I want to knw whether m i eligible 4 MSC biotech ,Msc clinical research,MSC biochemistry, or msc bio infomatics ....or courses lyk diz ...............plzzzzzzz anwser asap....!!!
10th November 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc with c,b,bt in tumkur university from 'karnataka'.my pecentage is 72.45 and i want to join to msc in biotechnology in pune university.please help me to identify good college and any entrance exams in that and fee etc.....and also i want to know about government colleges and seats...
19th November 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

when i complete my bsc biotech so hve any job after this
4th January 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

how to know the syllabus of entrace exam
14th January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i have running my bsc w, and i want to join to msc in biotechnology in pune university.please help me to identify good college and any entrance exams in that and fee etc.....
22nd January 2012, 03:17 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You should be at least graduate in following streams :
B.A Journalism
BA Journalism and mass communication
BA Convergent journalism
23rd April 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Is m.sc biotech is beTter than MBA biotech????
11th August 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

If i do Distance education MSc Biotechnology distance education(Sikkim Manipal University) am eligible for M. Tech in Pune University
12th August 2012, 02:01 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Dear Friend ,

Reputed Colleges know to offer MSc in Biotechnology is....

1. Department of Biotechnology, University of Pune
Address : Pune 411 007
Phone : 020-569 4952 (D), 020-560 1214
Fax : 569 1821
Email : [email protected]
Courses :
M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
M.Phil. (Biotechnology)
Ph.D. (Biotechnology

2. Vidya Pratishthan's, School of Biotechnology
Address : Vidyanagari, Baramati,
Pune – 413133
Courses :
B.Sc Biotechnology
M.Sc. Biotechnology

ALL THE BEST.
15th February 2013, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in pune university for M.Sc biotechnology
28th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.sc with Dr.BAMU university from Aurangabad my pecentage 66:83 and i want to join to m.sc in biotechnology in pune so please help me identify the good college..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?